Croydon Almshouse Charities' Mission is to:
- provide high quality homes at our almshouses in Croydon and Mitcham in a comfortable, friendly, and safe and secure environment, with a strong sense of community
- provide responsive services to residents to meet individuals’ needs as they change over time, to enable residents to live independent and fulfilled lives
- through our Relief in Need charity to allocate grants to other organisations and service providers to maximise our impact on areas of identified need in Croydon
To achieve this Mission we will:
- manage the charities in a professional and business-like way, in accordance with the highest standards of governance, and
- exercise effective stewardship of our financial and other assets to protect our inheritance and secure the long-term future of the charities.